***** Please be aware this role may close prior to end date *****
(TS) Technical Remote Specialist I - DEME
We are looking for a Technical Remote Specialist I for customer based Service Desk
- Location: DEME Zwijndrecht
- Languages: Dutch, English
- Work schedule: 8:15-12:15 – 13:00-17:00 -> 8h/day -> 40h/week
• Be ready and available at the beginning of shift to handle client requests.
• Answer all incoming telephone/mail/web requests striving to meet client specific service levels.
• Manage headsets and phone sets according to guidelines.
• Work effectively with all tools at his/her disposal to assist clients.
• Communicate concerns with Team Leader - Desk Manager.
• Attend team meetings.
• Complete special assignments and special responsibilities when assigned.
• It's the agent's to make sure no calls are left in the queue at the end of his shift (only applicable on closing time of the customer).
• Shifts starting from 06:00hrs to 14:00hrs
• In case any absences should occur in the early shift agent's team or in other teams, a dummy should be logged on with the extension of the supported clients of the agents that are absent according to the schedule on Witness.
• Be aware of the existence and the contents of the emergency procedure.
PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES
• Dispatch requests to appropriate second level according to procedures.
• Follow case ownership guidelines to ensure resolution of clients' requests if applicable.
• Know and use knowledgebase on a day-to-day basis.
• Adhere to all established call handling policies and procedures, including documentation of proper call detail into the logging tool and using professional telephone techniques.
• Know and use Sharepoint to assure quality
• Co-operate in process improvement: input to Team Leader - Desk Manager.
SLA, SQA, REPORTS
Document all requests into the logging tool.
• Be acquainted with client service levels.
• Adhere to schedule:
· timely arrival at work
· be on "available" when shift starts
· timely submission of holiday requests
· schedule awareness including training schedule
• Adopt absence notifications according to guidelines.
• Attend training with positive and inquisitive attitude.
• Evaluate and give feedback on ongoing training.
• Inquisitively take part in self-assessments.
• Evaluate new hire training and report new hire training needs to Team Leader - Desk manager